If you’re attending the NYC 2019 Society for Human Resouce Management (SHRM) Conference, “Exceeding the Vision,” please come by to visit Zupnick & Associates chief broker and other staff. This Friday, April 5, 2019, we’d like to hear what you think about your company’s:
- current insurance coverage and
- insurance plans for employees
What does your insurance provider do best? What would you like to see improved? And, overall, how have you felt about how your insurance for big business.
What Is SHRM?
SHRM’s tagline can give you a pretty good idea of what they’re all about:
“Support through your toughest HR challenges: A network of 300,000+ HR professionals.”
SHRM’s membership spans across more than 165 countries, and the Society has provided HR professionals with resources for nearly 70 years. By advocating for advances in human resource management, it supports its members.
The New York City SHRM, in addition, works with members and the Society community by…
It’s work venues include:
- Networking events to nurture meaningful, “long-lasting professional relationships and career growth”
- Quality programs that cover a wide range of the latest relevant HR subject matter
- Providing opportunities “as impactful business and volunteer leaders
- Support and advancement of HR practitioners
What’s the 2019 SHRM Conference About?
The 2019 NYC SHRM conference, with its venue at Convene, in midtown Manhattan, takes advantage of the state-of-the-art facility to serve the Society’s forward-thinking HR practitioners. With the current year’s Conference theme, “Exceeding the Vision,” conference attendees, organizers, speakers, and exhibitors will explore and share information geared toward HR professionals and leaders “with strategic and practical insights centered around timely and key HR topics and trends in today’s rapidly changing world.”
The NYC Conference SHRM Agenda for 2019
SHRM’s 2019 keynote speakers will kick off the event, presenting their understanding and views related to the state and future of HR:
- Johnny Taylor, SHRM President & CEO: “The Future State – Disrupting HR Like Nothing We’ve Ever Seen”
- Chip Conley, New York Times bestselling author: “Wisdom at Work: Words from a Modern Elder”
- Dima Ghawi, Executive Coach: “Breaking Vases: Shattering Limitations and Daring to Thrive”
The event will also feature six Breakout Sessions:
- “Transforming your Business by Transforming your Culture”
- “Translating HR to Profit for your C-Suite (and Your Business)”
- “Recruiting in the Age of Googlization: Creating the Optimal Candidate Experience”
- “Best Practices to Prevent Workplace Violence”
- “Blind Spots: Overcoming Unconscious Bias in the Workplace”
Last year’s event organizers have posted a “2018 NYC SHRM Annual Conference Highlights Video” just to give first-timers an idea of what the previous event featured. Of course, you can check out the 2019 SHRM Conference for HR professionals on the SHRM nycshrm.org website.
Visit Zupnick & Associates at the 2019 SHRM Conference
With our own offices near the New York City SHRM Conference venue, you can bet that we’ll be there bright and early to listen to your corporate insurance experience and answer any questions that you might have.
You can find our insurance broker exposition among the Exceeding the Vision conference tables, near Breakout Room number three. We’ll be set up at table number 21.
How Can I Learn More About the 2019 SHRM Conference?
The Society regularly posts conference information via its own Twitter feed (New York City SHRM @NYCHRSM), and you can also find updates using Twitter hashtags, #ExceedingtheVision2019 or #HRNEXT2019. SHRM also posts updates on its Facebook page, @societyforhumanresourcemanagement.
Please stop by and visit Zupnick & Associates chief broker and staff at Table 21, just in front of Breakout Room Number 3. We’ll be there, in the midtown Manhattan Convene venue, at the NYC 2019 Society for Human Resouce Management (SHRM) Conference, “Exceeding the Vision,” this Friday, April 5, 2019. We look forward to seeing you there.